Thursday, January 06, 2005

New Year Resolution?

Sigh, I told my friend abt creating a new year resolution for this new year... like slimming down lah.... like u know, get this done, get that done. but hor, guess what she said? Dun need one lah... Well, I was thinking does anyone get their new year resolution fulfilled at all? I'm not sure... as for me.. I dun remember what were my past NY resolutions... hahahah... ANyway, for the first time in my life.. I'm saving money.. and you know the purpose of it all? For a trip to europe!! and it's not a backpacking trip.. heheehe.... it's a trip to above average.. kekeeke... Well, I really doubt I can get a kaki to go with me.. so... I've decided to be a lamp-post... Wish Cindy can take leave... who else can I get.. Someone Winnie n Sebas can be comfortable with too... and someone I'd like to sleep with.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Anyway, on my way home just now.. My classmate, Jason asks me a question I have not been able to answer the past few years............ "Kelly, What is your dream?" I answer him immediately saying that I just want to be happy... And I contradicted myself... WHAT CAN MAKE ME HAPPY? So....... PROBABLY, I can have some dreams... By fulfilling those dreams, I will have higher chances to be happier...? hahahhahahhaha....... IT's true.. I know.. But why does it take me so long to realise that I have to have a direction to make me happy!!! Ok.. will think abt it.. let u know next time.... kekekkeke.... Well, you are not going to see me online so often these days... u know why? Cos I am trying not to exceed the jetpack broadband download restriction of 250mb.. I have been exceeding for the past 2 months.. Hopefully, I dun exceeed it this month... I'm trying to save for the EUROPE TRIP.... Anyone got lobang for me to earn more money this month? kekekkee...... Have a great weekend!! Tomorrow's friday liao.. hurray!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home