Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hmm.. I've been so nuah recently.. Wake up at 10am.. go to work at abt 12.30pm.. then, knock off when I finish my work.. I'm happy with the lifestyle but not with the compensation.. Sigh, in life, we are always not satisfied with this or that hor..? Well, I'm back to where I started before my insurance days. Meeting strangers is fun.. but the challenge of sales quota is over-whelming... So, what do I want now? Promote insurance on a leisure basis.. Find a stable job to fill up my time from Mon-Fri.. Enjoy Full time on Sat & Sun/public holidays.. As I was chatting with the cleaning lady in the office on Tuesday.. I was surprised that I don't have to turn up for work on FRIDAY !!! Cos it's a public holiday!! oh my god.. Am I going to go to work and find out that the MRT is not as packed? The streets are quiet?? kekekeek... Damn.. So glad that we chatted... kekekek.. Somehow, I love my life these days.. But such happiness is not going to last with such perspective in a few years down the road.. Well, I need to move my ass up.. Not going to stay where I am now.. else, my whole body is going to sag downwards.. hehehehhe... so funny.. ; ) Well, a gf, Cindy just forwarded me this ppt.. I think it's such heartwarming messages.. We all know these.. but sometimes, these messages just got hidden deep within our hearts that we need others to remind us of it.. MOMENTS IN LIFE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just wan to pick them up from your dreams and hug them for real... (well, if u dream of me.. hhahahha... I'm toooo heavy to be picked up.. hehehe..) When the door of happiness closes, another opens! But many times,we took so long at the closed door that we didn't even see the one, which has been opened for us! (Mine opens when you are far away, closes when u walk near.. So becareful.. hhahahha...) Don't go for looks; they can really deceive.. Don't go for wealth even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile. because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seems bright. Find the one that makes your heart smile. (Hehehhe.. I'm not implying it's me.. heheheh.. they say I look very sly when I smile, I agree, it's definitely deceiving.. kekeke) Dream what you want to dream; Go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do. (Yeah lor.. That's why, not many pple have the chance to be as fat as I am now.. so, just let me be.. kekeke.. on the other hand.. I wan to be slim.. to know how many guys I can knock out...) May you have enough happiness to make you sweet. Enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy. (life is sometimes too smooth for you that one little hurdle just trips you.. So.. it's good to have just enough difficulties to train you for the unexpected trials.. Hmm, is that why I'm happy? Cos I'm hopeful so something? must be hor.. ) The happiest of people don't necessary have the best of Everything! They just make the most of everything that comes along their way! (yeah.. not all the billionaires n millionaires are happy.. so, be zhi-1 zhu-2 lah.. else u will never be happy... ) The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; YOu can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches. (Yeah, man.. just like walking.. if u keep looking to ur left, do u think u will continue to walk straight towards ur destination? Your body naturally tilt leftwards and leads u away from where u r heading to!! So.. LOOK FORWARD to where u wanna go n it won't be wrong..) When you were born, you were cyring. And everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that at the end, you are the one who is smiling and everyone around is crying. (I can't imagine pple laughing or smiling when I die, man...kekekek...) Don't count the years; Count the Memories... (What if I have parkinson disease... that's it.. where does my memories all go to.. ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay, enough craps from me.. Chat with u again... My imaginary friends.. kekekk..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home