Monday, December 26, 2005

My life is on track..

Again and again, I've disappeared everytime I found happiness in one's arm.. and back again when life is back to normal. As in, my relationship has stablised. Somehow, I feel that my life is not good enough. Definitely not good enough. I'm earning tooooo little, spending tooo much. My dreams are not too far and unbelievable or unimaginable. My dreams are simple n easy. Just have a happy home, loving husband and sensible children without financial worries. Sounds easy, eh? Well, before all the above can be achieved.. I need first to settle my financial worries then have my loving husband, then, a house before children n a happy home can be established. I have just been confirmed for my new job! Congratulations to me, that I survived this 8.30-5.15pm job! Unbelievable! That's just a stepping stone to me.. I have also a boyfriend who's ready to marry me too! He's sweet/sensible/thrifty/practical/ thoughtful/average street-smart but attitude. One thing I'm not happy with him is.. he dun spend time with family... Hmmm.. Anyway, we've met each other's friends.. I do enjoy his friends' company. I sociable mah.. But I also do hope that he enjoys my friend's companionship also...... okay.. it's late.. going to sleep now..got to work later as it's 12mn already... Hope all of you had a merry christmas hor.. Happy New Year to you in advanced hor.. Cheers...