Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Flashback of memories..

Yes, indeed heart-warming.. Well, I was reading an email from Cindy again.. It's all in chinese.. And it's abt Holding HANDS... Sigh.. while reading this.. old memories flash pass me.. When he first held my hand suddenly at East Coast.. Sigh.. I guess, we all have to learn from our lessons.. Some broken ones can be mended.. Some, we just have to leave the scars there... Wish we are still together now.. But will I be as happy as I am now if we are together? I miss him still.. Wish we can still be together.. But will both of us be happy if we ever do..? Sob Sob.. Hey, friends.. I need someone new to have an overhaul done to my heart.. If u know of someone whom u think is good, nice and friendly like me.. please remember to intro him to me, okay.. Can't wait to have a heart surgery soon... ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home