Friday, January 21, 2005

Jogging today...

Oh my God… I can’t believe it… I ran 4.8km today non-stop today!!!! I can’t believe it… All these while that I’ve been jogging alone… I’ve been jogging 3.2km???? I didn’t know that!! Thanks to Keith n Qingxiang for their encouragement! Karen is jogging way up front… keekke.. Hee… There’s something I wanna confess. A BIG mistake.. of telling someone whom I just chatted with on MIRC, my blog address… And he wants me to call him to chat on the phone! The worst thing is… when u refuse to call him on the phone, he mesg me on msn, hi, fat woman.. He’s so rude!! Very immature of him.. But well, it’s my mistake this time… Just because I am too lazy to look for the photos… I gave him my blog address… Sigh… I totally regret this action of mine… Sigh, sigh, sigh… Anyway, what’s done cannot be undone… so.. will just leave it as it is… Strangers… I’m still having a headache since jogging this morning.. Wondering if I can still pack my room later... New Year mah.. Must pack..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home