Tuesday, September 19, 2006

NEW EVENTS & UPDATES - SEP 06

I’ve signed up for standard chartered half marathon which would take place on 3rd dec 2006. however, I have 2 acca papers which I dunno if I should sign up for them both or not… sigh..  and they’re super tough papers lor.. tax and audit (3.1 & 3.2).. I hope to pass the 2 papers this time round!! I’m trying to get into the mood to study by tagging along with bf to lavender for his classes on alternate weekends.. but who knows, I fail to study last weekend cos I hang out with al for lunch, movie and some shopping at suntec..

 

this weekend, it’s my birthday!!! But it’s also my man’s birthday!! iI’m supposed to wait and receive my birthday gift worh.. in the end? I have to crack my head to buy him stuff.. share the cost of birthday celebration.. everything is shared!  So sad.. dun feel so special after all… he ask me what I want for my birthday present.. I’d love to have a presentable watch of a certain branded range lah.. cos I have 35% off the retail price… why not.. but if he really gives me a watch, he’d want to have a watch in return too, right? And man’s watch is much more expensive than a woman’s!! I super lugiiii man… might as well ask him to offset and buy myself the watch.. cheapo kelly..

 

btw, I tried to apply for leave next yr in jan 07 so I can take care of my man when he’s studying in perth for 1 week (distance learning).. but my leave will most probably be rejected cos I have to prepare those audit schedules/tax computations.. etc etc.. good also actually… save my money for the trip.. can use the money to buy a laptop lor… right? Kekeke…

 

Btw, these days, I’m super moody.. something is wrong with me lor.. dunno what’s wrong though.. I tend to be depressed and feel like crying for no obvious reasons or maybe for some reasons.. like I miss my brother.. hoping he’d be back soon.. like I felt that I’m overloaded with work as compared to my colleagues.. maybe, I’m stressed abt my expectations on my studies.. or maybe I’m stressed abt work that has been pended for too long.. maybe, I’ve been deprived from socializing for too long.. cos I’ve been a good girl, staying home and not hang out and entertain, etc, etc.. but it’s killing me softly… slowly… silently too..