Saturday, February 05, 2005

Chinese New Year n Happy Valentine's Day!!

hmm... Is there dignity or pride to speak of when you deal with your love ones? sigh.. Chinese New Year is here soon... Oh my god... Are u sure abt that... Christmas n new Year just passed and a month is gone already...????? Arrgghhhh... Have you packed ur room...? Mine is not totally packed yet... I'll be cooking pasta for relatives gathering this year... kekekekek.. It's a chance for me to practise cooking once again!!! Worse.. Valentine's Day is near too.. The thing with special occasions.. IT's a torture if u dun have a romantic partner to share the night or moments with.. It's not pathetic.. but it's just that, I miss him more often. That's all.. I can't wait for this guy to hold me in his arms or even hold my hands.. It's just so simple.. A companion who loves me is what I ask for.. Btw, it'd be comforting if u buy me some flowers, u know... hahahahha.... Yellow Rose would be great... Dunno my address ah.... Ask, n u shall be given..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home