Friday, February 11, 2005

A Newer Me..

Well, many years have passed me by and I'm already turning 27 this year. 3 more years to go before I reach 30. That is a pretty scary age, even for a guy.. heheheh.. Words like "OLD", "AGED", "LAO" is all getting more and more sensitive to us.. Well, I've learnt alot and has grown physically, emotionally as well as mentally through the year. But of course, the most that I've grown? Ha ha... Everybody can "see" it.. of course.. answer is PHysical.. damn.. heheheh... Well, I've grown to love myself, family and life more and more.. I've known myself better to know what I want and what I need.. I've grown to accept many truth and facts abt life. And of course, it's never ending.. There's always the other side of things and so do I. When I'm on this side... I'd always wan to be on the other side and refresh myself on everything.. and it goes on and on.. I miss my brother.. I feel like hugging someone now.. Felt like tearing.. Hmmm, that's very emotional of me today. As usual, I'm feeling not empty, but just lonely.. Even though I have lots of friends and different group of them to hang out with, I'm still feeling lonely though I'm not alone. "Get a hold of urself.." Well, it's easier to handle such lonliness than relationship problems, isn't it? Think abt it.. We've all been thru it, I guess.. We've to be in this or that situation. So, whether u like it or not, it's a either or case.. Isn't it? Hmmm.. another hour later, I'll be at my colleague's place to gather n gamble.. It's exciting to meet old friends after such months.. Wonder how is everybody.. BTW, Chinese New Year is a great opportunity to catch up! oh, and yes.. lose/win money too.. I just lost 10 bucks plus 4 bucks taxi fare for a late mahjong session with Winnie's bro, Cindy n Aunty at Winnie's house.. Wondering if I'll be gambling later... Maybe.. I will throw out 10 bucks to play with again.. Hope you have a nice weekend.. Can't wait to start exercising again... I'm afraid I'll slacken soon if I dun.. Cheerios all... Loving all of you always..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home