Monday, February 14, 2005

What day is today? Is it any special compared to other days?

Well, just in case u do celebrate this special day, I'd like to wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day! As for me, you don't need to send me such wishes as I do not have that special someone in my life to celebrate with. I still remember my younger days where a guy dated me out and gave me a bear.. I didn't like him.. but well, I tot, since I don't have a date, I went out with him for some food n movies... After the whole session, I regretted going out with him as I disliked him totally after that!! Damn.. Tot I didn't want to waste the chance to celebrate mah.. who knows... it doesn't make the day any special anyway.. So, my advice is.. if this person is not any special in ur heart.. DUN BOTHER to meet up with that person to celebrate such a day.. Well, at least I learnt my lesson for the rest of my life with this little mistake.. Think it's really silly to celebrate just for the sake of celebrating.. If I really have a darling in my life... I'd wish everyday is a Valentine's day.. Why must someone only give flowers or shower that person with lots of love only on that particular day..? Just because everyone is doing it? But of course, since it'd be a everyday issue... one doesn't have to always give flowers.. cos flowers can last for a week at least mah... hahahhahha... get what I mean.. Deep down in my heart, I know Love is not forever as these days neglects n so many distractions come into our life.. so, celebrate while you can and while u have a Valentine! Cheeers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home